Rocky 20" statue arrives! Pics!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruson

GET OVER HERE!
Reaction score
Well,

As a HUGE Rocky fan, I could not wait for Sideshow! I bought the 20" version from the sculptor's site.

It arrived today and I love it! I have always thought this piece would be a classic Rocky statue and it's finally here!

I wish it were a little bigger but overall, it's incredible and a must have for Rocky fans!

Pics:

rock1qr4.jpg

rock2rw4.jpg

I cannot wait for Rocky VI and hope it's as good as Rocky I - IV!

:)

woo hoo!!!!

I agree but this is the biggest version they have! :)

Too bad it's not 24" tall.

It's still a keeper though!

It looks really nice and like you I am hoping Rocky Balboa turns out great.

Not bad Gruson. Definitely captures the statue on the front steps nicely. Also it's reasonably priced at 99 USD!

But the Punisher PF is more detailed.

*hides*

I am teasing, don't kill me!

Looks sweet Gruson!! And expertly displayed as usual.

I do agree they should have offered him a bit larger, no less than 24".

Oh, this isn't the Sideshow one. Sorry confused the two. This one is 20". Sideshow's 12. Sorry about that Gruson. It's a nice statue nonetheless.

Cool LOTRfan, I hope they do release this bug sucka. If I like the new Rocky movie I may consider getting this. But the 12" is reasonably price, besides the size difference is there anything else different between the two?

Eli26 said:
Cool LOTRfan, I hope they do release this bug sucka. If I like the new Rocky movie I may consider getting this. But the 12" is reasonably price, besides the size difference is there anything else different between the two?

One is a faux bronze (12") and the other has some form of bronze plating - whatever that is? :confused:

Thanks LOTRfan, as always you're a big help. Now I feel bad for calling you a cry baby. You're cool, albeit a cool cry baby character, but you rock nonetheless bro!

Back