T-800 + T-1000 in January!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Finally... Its been almost a year, can you believe it?

I can't wait. Gotta make room for Ah-nuld. :D

So January is gonna be big:

Maul's Balls
Bib Fortuna
Creature Pack
T-1000
T-800

AND someone mentioned Legolas may be shipping too. OUCH!

Ugh! You had to remind me! I'm glad the Terminators are finally coming, but all those others are too!

Wor-Gar said:
Yeah, its gonna be ugly. In a good way.

Yeah they couldn't be coming at a worse time. If I have to cancel anything they'd be it since the rest of the stuff I'm pretty commited to and these are just the opening figures of this line. Of course if I cancel them (I'll regret it and) I will have to cancel Sarah too. :eek:

This seems like really poor timing to be releasing all this stuff in the first month after the holidays... when everyone is tapped out and paying off Christmas dept.

I fear many Terminators will be cancelled. :monkey2

i wouldn't be cancelling my Terminators just yet. I would like to see some updated pics before they are shipped out though and then I will decide from there. Also...isn't Jabba and the throne coming around Jan or Feb?? :google

Wor-Gar said:
This seems like really poor timing to be releasing all this stuff in the first month after the holidays... when everyone is tapped out and paying off Christmas dept.

I fear many Terminators will be cancelled. :monkey2

Yeah, I've already pre-ordered them twice and cancelled. Just can't see how I'm going to swing it with all the SW stuff coming...:monkey2

TOE said:
i wouldn't be cancelling my Terminators just yet. I would like to see some updated pics before they are shipped out though and then I will decide from there. Also...isn't Jabba and the throne coming around Jan or Feb?? :google

My bet is that they will hold Jabba back until his throne is ready. If you get Jabba in hand too early without his seating arrangement, then you might have time to seriously consider cancelling the throne.

Besides, SS obviously has enough stock to go through for January as it stands.

I cancelled mine a long time ago because I knew January is going to be a tough month for me.

It's already tough as it is. :lol

Plus, I realized I'm doing Flex Pay on PF Hulk, so that drained my budget to afford any Terminators offered.

i cancelled mine a long time ago and then jumped on the waitlist lol, it realy all depends on if he has anakin style removal problems on both arms. thats the decider, i dont want a figure where both of his arms are goin to be falling off constantly.

The month will be hard for me too but I loved T2 so I'm going to do my best not to cancel them especially not the T-1000, those hook arms are gotta haves in my book.

Yes, the first quarter of 2007 is going to be hard. There's a lot of stuff coming. I cancelled about everything I could, and, depending if some of the stuff scheduled for Jan and Feb get's pushed back by SSC, I might need to cancel the 12" T-800, T-1000 and Sarah. Hate to do it, but if I want to keep the other stuff I have on order, I have to drop the entire 12" Terminator line.

Back