T2 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
8333_press03-001.jpg

8333_press04-001.jpg

8333_press05-001.jpg

8333_press07-001.jpg

8333_press08-001.jpg

Icemizer said:
Hmmmm Shiny or combat vers. Damn them for two versions!!!!

I like the shiny, fresh from the assembly line. Just like the beginning of T2 when its coming through the fire.

tomandshell said:
Can't afford either one, but if I had the money I would be agonizing over which version to get. Tough choice...

Ain't it the truth! I'm trying to cut back and they release things like these! If I try to only collect horror/sci-fi/fantasy items, I would still be collecting 75% or more of everything Sideshow puts out! :monkey3

...on a side note, my spell checker didn't flag ain't! Is that now an official word or still slang?

lcummins said:
...on a side note, my spell checker didn't flag ain't! Is that now an official word or still slang?

If it ain't a word than my spell check ain't working.

lcummins said:
Ain't it the truth! I'm trying to cut back and they release things like these!

The lack of a clear ES has made this one a pass for now. It is an awesome piece although a bit pricey.

I prefer the shiny version as well. :cool:

This will definatly be the centerpiece of some ones collection. Thank SS for the flexpay option though.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Yes they do.

Light up eyes, removable CPU and construction by Stan Winston Studios are the big selling points on this one to justify the $500 tag.

That's pretty sweet...I noticed the Combat Version eyes were lit up in the pics, but not the Shiny one...(hence the stupid question)

Back