• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Hot Toys Captain Americas, Amazing Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimlockisking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Throwing this out there to see what the going forum rates are trades and price wise. I'm on the lookout for the following figures (but I'm not in a rush to buy / trade, so if it's something you have to move right away please consider this). My philosophy on selling/trading here is this: I'm avoiding eBay fees by coming here and buying from you. You're avoiding paying those fees, so if you want me to pay eBay prices, please sell there. I feel a fair compromise if you're adamant on eBay pricing is you knock 13% off the average eBay listing since you're saving that and PayPal fees are included in the compromised offer. My dealings with you are entirely dependent on your philosophy on buying trading. I'm no stranger to this, been doing it for years, and most times I rarely go eBay or "market" prices, because if you're helping me find a figure and I'm avoiding paying those prices, I'm going to do the same for you. It's a win/win for both of us. I understand not everybody likes that and it's fine. All I ask is that if you are going with the "market/eBay" pricing model, shoot me a link to what you're basing it off of so I can understand your position. That's all :)

Now off to what I'm looking for!

Hot Toys Golden Age Captain America (Highest Want)(pending)
Hot Toys Star Spangled Captain America (pending)
Hot Toys Amazing Spider Man (maybe)
Hot Toys Avengers Black Widow(pending)
Hot Toys Avengers Nick Fury
Hot Toys Avengers Agent Coulson (pending)
Hot Toys Avengers Hawkeye
Hot Toys Avengers Loki
Hot Toys Avengers Iron Man (Mark VI, Mark VII SS Exclusive, Mark VII BD (second lowest priority for me)
Hot Toys Avengers Chitauri Exclusive Two-Pack (Lowest priority for me right now)
Asmus Toys Steve Rogers Training Set

Got a few hot toys to trade or sell myself, here's what I've got as fodder:

Hot Toys DX08 Jack Nicholson Joker MIB, complete (no brown shipper)
Hot Toys DX09 Michael Keaton Batman, MIb, complete (no brown shipper)
Hot Toys DX14 Mime Joker, MIB complete (with brown shipper)
Hot Toys DX02 Batman, MIB Complete (no brown shipper)
2 x Hot Toys Selina Kyle Catwoman, MIB Complete (with brown shipper on both, non exclusive edition)
2 x Hot Toys Bane, MIB Complete (with brown shipper)
SSC 1/6 Joker Figure MIB complete
SSC 1/6 Harley Quinn Figure MIB complete
SSC 1/6 Catwoman Selina Kyle Figure MIB Complete
Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker Version 1.0 complete, custom weathered, bought second hand here, came from a smoker's home from the smell of it, complete, but has broken left leg. Still can pose, but would throw in spare knockoff Hot Toys body to remedy the broken leg situation.

Tons of Transformers toys as well.

Last edited:
Any feedback anywhere? Little concerned you have no feedback with so much time on here

Last edited:
I agree completely with that selling philosophy here on the forum. Ihave the following that I will be listing on ebay soon and would be more than happy to deduct the 13% from the going rate and sell you any that interest you.

Golden Age Cap $330 shipped
Star Spangled Cap $175 shipped
Avengers Widow $220 shipped
Agent Coulson (non EX though :( ) $240 shipped
MK VII EX $340 shipped

Last edited:
I have the

Chitauri combo set $490 never been opened

Mark 7 battle damaged $420 never been displayed

Avengers Fury $300 shipped

These guys DO NOT SEE eye to eye on my views on any issues.

Hence, I do not deal on here.

I deal straight up with NO BS.

We work out deal. If you agree to pricing deal moves forward.

If not, be done with it. Very simple.

Back to subject:

I have Winter Soldier Capt. for sale at market value price.

Use links I provided as reference.

I'll have to pass then. I prefer dealing with people who have some feedback here and I've clearly stated my thoughts on pricing here and have gotten multiple PM's with offers more in line with what I'm looking. If people aren't seeing eye to eye with anything you're offering that's an issue for me as well, sorry. Thanks for offering though!

Also, bump to the top for a new day.

Last edited:
What kind of price do you have on Hot Toys DX09 Michael Keaton Batman and either of Hot Toys Selina Kyle Catwoman

Back