• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tailoring | 1/6 Clothing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underaglassbell

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

I have the Hot Toys version of Ada Wong (from Res 4), which is great but I would like to have the Res 6 version too as while the game left little to be desired, the Ada costume was pretty awesome :D

So I'm looking for help trying to get my first custom figure off the ground - specifically custom/tailor clothing.

I plan on buying another Res 4 head (which should still work given the hair and such aren't too different) and then probably another Res 4 Ada body to enclothe in custom 1/6 cloths to get the desired look.

Required:

x1 Red Female styled red shirt
x1 Leather Trousers (ideally with double buckle)
x1 Pair of Heeled Leather boots (ideally with one buckle near the ankle)
x1 Pair of Long Black Gloves

Example of Desired outcome has been attached.

Things like the gun holster I can probably get quite easily, its just the above I need help with. The Res 4 version of the crosbow should also suffice.

Many Thanks,

Attachments

• Ada1.jpg
    Ada1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 31
Bump.

I know I'm new, but I am serious about getting these accessories.

If you can direct me to sources that would be great. For example, if you know where I could get the boots or the long black pleather gloves / trousers or maybe someone whom could offer the costume as a paid custom.

Back