• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

custom 1/6 scale figures wanted!!! (rainman/iminime)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotcus6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am trying to figure out where I can't actually buy custom figure from certain customizers Like rainman and Iminime.

I know that manofactionfigures has iminime 's figures, (I'm debating wither or not to get he new last of us joe and ellie set, or his good bad ugly set)

As for rainman, I can't find anywhere to actually buy his work. Im trying to get his gangs of new York bill, and a couple others but I can't seem to find anyplace that has his work, please if anyone knows where Incan buy rainmans work please let me know!!

Also which set should I get from iminime

https://www.manofactionfigures.com/products/16-scale-elle-joe-set-2-action-figures-iminime

https://www.manofactionfigures.com/...y-bounty-hunter-bandit-trio-super-set-iminime

I can't decide! m leaning towards je and ellie, for the cheaper cost , and cus I am huge gamer, plus the cost of the good bad ugly set would probably keep m from getting the toy fair exclusives, lol

I just found Iminime.net but it doesn't seem to have his new Joe and Ellie set "the last of us " up for preorder, im just trying to find out if I have the right site or if I should be going to a different one to preorder his figures...please MESSAGE ME if you know

I just found Iminime.net but it doesn't seem to have his new Joe and Ellie set "the last of us " up for preorder, im just trying to find out if I have the right site or if I should be going to a different one to preorder his figures...please MESSAGE ME if you know

I linked where you can buy the Last of Us figures above, cinema scale is Iminime's american distribution site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back