PCSC Dawn Of the Planet of the Apes CAESAR Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
from there newsletter........ Dawn Of the Planet of the Apes license & CAESAR Statue Announcement

In-progress digital sculpt

caeser.jpg

PopCultureShock Caesar 1/4 Mixed Media Statue / Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Pop Culture Shocks announcement yesterday of a 1/4 mixed media statue of Caesar from the new upcoming movie 'Dawn of the Planet of the Apes'. A full reveal is coming this Thursday so until then, here are the details so far...

Caesar will come as a Regular (TBC pieces) and Exclusive (150 pieces) The Exclusive being 3 additional switch out weapons! It will be 24 inches in height and is scheduled for release in the 2nd QTR of 2015.

ynemetuj.jpg

Re: PopCultureShock Caesar 1/4 Mixed Media Statue / Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

It'd be more in their line now to show the Sons of Anarchy figures they teased ages ago. Goddamn PCS is slow.

Re: PopCultureShock Caesar 1/4 Mixed Media Statue / Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Look forward to owning it sometime in 2018.

dont know if id put this in my collection...curious too see full reveal though

I'm interested in seeing the pose they will go with. I think this one needs to be a dynamic pose.

Thanks for the link.

hmm …was expecting something more tbh..idk why i was thinking the horse that they teased awhile back had something 2 do with it

I like it. It's simple, but it looks nice. Still hope we get a horse-riding Caesar at some point though.

Back