• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dredd 1/6 HELPPPPP!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loonywozzer

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I've been looking around on the net and seen people who have custom comic book dredd figures and they look great , I have the art figure on order and would love a Stallone Dredd to display with it . Im in need of a creative person who would do this for me so if you do commissions please let me know or if you had things done please give me their info or give them mine . Its a dream figure so need help as im new to the site.

warren

let me know on
[email protected]

cheers people

Yer I've seen the pics and it don't quite look like urban , I just really want a stallone one it's a dream figure so price kinda don't matter lol

Actually it's closer to Urban than you'd realize. Without the helmet it's pretty good. The only thing that throws it off is a lopsided eye (which is covered by the helmet) and the fact it has no hair sculpt. It's just bald. Also I noticed it has the same mole by it's nose that Urban does.

All-in-all if you're looking for a Dredd figure (even though it's Dredd 3d) I can tell from personally having it that the Art Figures version is pretty awesome.

Actually it's closer to Urban than you'd realize. Without the helmet it's pretty good. The only thing that throws it off is a lopsided eye (which is covered by the helmet) and the fact it has no hair sculpt. It's just bald. Also I noticed it has the same mole by it's nose that Urban does.

All-in-all if you're looking for a Dredd figure (even though it's Dredd 3d) I can tell from personally having it that the Art Figures version is pretty awesome.

it is. but bear in mind 80% of his outfit is made of pleather. the promotional pics don't do justice for the actual figure.

There is a Stallone Dredd??? Any pics available guys? I would love to see this!

Back