Wally's collection - Update on last page!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11wally11

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey!

Thought it would be cool to show off my collection with like minded people. Started collecting two years ago. And i think it has grown exponentially since then. Ill definitely get a better camera. Ill show off how my collection was displayed previously and how it is now.

Currently have:

1. Rhino(EX)
2. Spiderman Comiquette
3. Carnage
4. JSC Gwen Stacey
5. Red Hulk Comiquette
6. Green Hulk Comiquette
7. Daredevil[/B]
8. Daredevil Comiquette (EX)
9. Bullseye (EX)
10. Elektra
11. Punisher PF (EX)
12. Daredevil vs Punisher Diorama
13. Thanos and Lady Death
14. Thor movie PF
15. Thor Comic PF (EX)
16. Deadpool PF (EX)
17. Iron Man Bronze
18. Silver Surfer (EX)
19. Galactus Maquette
20. Darth Vader Mythos
21. Darth Maul Mythos
22. Bobba Fett Mythos
23. Obi Wan Mythos
24. Anakin PF (EX)
25. Darth Malgus PF
26. Leonardo TMNT
27. Michelangelo TMNT
28. Raphael TMNT (EX)
29. Shredder (EX)
30. Mouser
31. Joker PF (EX)
32. Poison Ivy
33. Harley Quinn (EX)
34. Batman PF
35. Superman PF (EX)
36. Green Lantern (EX)

My room/office still has a long ways to go. But everything is still coming together. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Re: Wally's collection

A few pics of what it looked like before

Attachments

• image_42.jpg
    image_42.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,157
  • image_41.jpg
    image_41.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,163
  • image_45.jpg
    image_45.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,165
  • image_33.jpg
    image_33.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,165

Current Displays in the room. had to move the desk out. Picked up a display from a fellow boardie. Had to pick between keeping my desk or putting the new display in the room. We all know what was the logical choice. Enjoy!

Attachments

• image_48.jpg
    image_48.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,168
  • image_47.jpg
    image_47.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,162

Is that the ikea Pax unit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the ikea Pax unit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What he said! Can you post more information about that unit? I'm moving in a few months, and I'm finally going to have a room dedicated to displaying my stuff. I'm trying to figure out what dimensions to assemble a case for it.

Looks good, bud. Although, I must say a lot of it also looks strangely familiar.:wink1:

Yes, that is a PAX. To all the naysayers who say they can't be dismantled and reassembled, you're quite mistaken. Transporting them on the other hand, can be interesting… right Wally? :rotfl

Thanks so much guys! I still have some cleaning to do and stuff to move around. I need it to look cleaner and have a better flow with the new setup. Those last pics are from when i first set up the big display unit.

It is a pax unit from ikea. I got it from fellow board member, SuiceAnomaly, in calgary. Everything was set up, hard to pass up. I know that the sliding doors used to have glass and were changed with acrylic. Ikea doesnt sell see through sliding doors glass to my knowledge.

Looks good, bud. Although, I must say a lot of it also looks strangely familiar.:wink1:

Yes, that is a PAX. To all the naysayers who say they can't be dismantled and reassembled, you're quite mistaken. Transporting them on the other hand, can be interesting… right Wally? :rotfl

haha it does right?! Guys it can be dismantled and definitely reassembled. Pick it up in a truck, not in a SUV! Do not underestimate the size of the pax. First hand experience, as I was the one who had to suffer the most, driving in the highway with the rear windows open on a Canadian highway for 3 hours in April is not ideal. But thankfully put it all together and everything fit perfectly!

Back