Rank the Batman films!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiFabio

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Dark Knight
Batman 1989

Batman Begins
Batman Returns
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Batman '66

Batman Forever

The Dark Knight Rises

Batman and Robin

Mask of the Phantasm.

tumblr_luhuhwy4gj1qz77uqo5_400.gif

Based on theatrical films:

Batman Begins/Mask of the Phantasm
The Dark Knight
Batman '89/Batman '66
The LEGO Movie
TDKR/Batman Returns
Batman Forever
*last with a bullet* Batman and Robin

My first 4 would be the same films as Difabio but not necessarily the same order. I'm on a Nolan backlash at the moment which would make me inclined to put his films below Burton's ones, but that might not necessarily be permanent.

TDK,BB,TDKR,89,BR,Lego Movie,66, TDKR cartoon film,and the rest is Garbage

Pfft, the Lego Movie don't count. If that's the case, where's Arthur and Looney Tunes back in action?

Pfft, the Lego Movie don't count. If that's the case, where's Arthur and Looney Tunes back in action?

Garbage too. The Lego Movie had more Batman than Godzilla had Godzilla and was just as bad asss...with a good sense of humor too

The Dark Knight
Batman Returns(shut up my list!!)
Batman Mask of the Phantasm
Batman 89
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight Rises
Batman 66
Batman Forever
Batman and Robin(only because it has to be on the list.)

As movies that I enjoy, this would probably be my ranking:

BB
TDK
TDKR
MoP
BF
BR
B89
B&R

As BATMAN movies, however, and how well they adapt the character to screen, I'd rank them this way:
MoP
BB
TDK
B89
BF
TDKR
BR
B&R

Haven't seen B66 since I was a kid. Never cared for the show much. I was blessed as a child to grow up with B:TAS and knew then it was a far superior show. I like and own all of the above listed movies with the exception of B&R.

Dudley Moore Arthur? As Adolfo says, Bats is one of the main characters in the LEGO movie. so I figure it's as much of a Batman movie as a Justice League movie will be, anyway. Also, I consider the Toy a Spider-Man movie.

gebfd6d66.jpg

The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
Batman (89)
Batman Forever
Batman Returns
Dark Knight Rises

Batman and Robin

Tdk
batman returns
batman begins
batman89
batman forever
TDKR
batman and robin.

Batman Mask of the Phantasm
Batman Begins
Batman 89
The Dark Knight
Batman Returns
The Dark Knight Rises
Batman Forever
Batman And Robin
Batman 66

Batman
Batman Begins
Batman Returns
The Dark Knight
Batman Forever
The Dark Knight Rises
Batman & Robin

The lack of "Mask of the Phantasm" on a lot of people's lists is enough to make Batman cry.

Ri1R3uB.gif

He only does it when its raining out so he can claim the tears are just raindrops.

Mask Of The Phantasm is the best Batman movie in my opinion. If they could replicate the look and feel of this movie in a live action production, it would be fantastic.

Back