Grievous 1/6 custom !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the figure is very cool. however the thing he described as a cape is hardly one. more like a blanket. but everything else looks fine, good details and he even have 4 arms.

Agree with Noel....the cape is too large IMO. Everything else looks good.

Its OK.. Doesn't really do anything for me.
mf_emoticon_whateva.gif

Nice effort to make hasbro Grievous taller, but it looks really abnormal in the mid section.

I like his ZABRAK IMPERIAL DISCIPLE custom tho. Looks very cool.

The resculpted head is nice, and the paint is a great addition. But I'm not digging the adominal extension. Its a good idea to add height, but it doesn't really work all that well. And the cape is pretty ridiculous. Not sure why he didn't keep the original... it seems to work fairly well.

Yeah, it's a fantastic figure in and of itself... but man... that Cape... A nice effort, but didn't turn out that good.... Looks waaaay out of scale and not done right at all.

Better to just not even include it in the auction... :lol

weird,...i wouldnt buy it, it looks ugly. but I guess being a kurgan makes you do strange things.

I agree with what has already been said. That ab extension is just weird.

If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all...

However...

The problem with Hasblow GG wasn't just the height, the whole thing is too small. All the parts would need to be upsized for it to be in scale with a 1/6 figure. The resculpt of the face on this custom doesn't make him more accurate, although it doesn't hurt the look. But this is hardly a GG worthy of going with the Sideshow SW figures.

My problem with the Hasbro GG had nothing to do with the innaccuaracies in appearance and height. The mechanics of the figure were just poorly done. His arms kept falling off and his hands couldn;t hold his lightsabers! Lame.

ok..you guys convince me ..he looks bad...lollll..I didnt even notice his long chest...

Darklord Dave said:
If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all..

.....................................................................................

Back