I cant believe I just did this!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
While scrolling around on the Sideshow Sale page I noticed that the Predator 1:1 bust was 25% off w/free shipping. I know that it has always had the free shipping but now at more that $200 off the regular price there was no way I could say no. I have some of my birthday money laying around and just had a big holiday check from work so I figured what the hell.

Next year is gonna be really tight for me as far as collecting goes. I'm gonna have to make a lot more sacrifices than I am used to. So I figured this was my last chance to treat myself to something really extravagant. And for $633 and free shipping I went for it. Also, with this purchase does great for me in the rewards points.

I hope I gets here next week. I cant wait to see it person. I still cant believe I ordered it. I guess you only live once, and if I didn't get it now there was no way I was ever gonna get it.

Wow man! Yeah, that is an amazing piece... And expensive!!! WOO!!!

Very cool to treat yourself every now and again.... good on you bro! You'll love it even more when it arrives... :D

DarkArtist81 said:
Wow man! Yeah, that is an amazing piece... And expensive!!! WOO!!!

Very cool to treat yourself every now and again.... good on you bro! You'll love it even more when it arrives... :D

Yeah, I know its expensive, but I couldnt pass it up. And the wife is helping too( my X-mas gift). I just dont know how this gonna effect my Jabba purchase, most of the money I was saving for Jabba I just spent on this:eek:.

So Jabba is a big ?????? now.

$600 is not a bad price Chase. I see this all the time at the con and I am always blown away by it. The details are really awesome. Believe me...you will not be dissapointed. Congrats on the purchase. Will go nicely next to your Legend bust :chew :chew

King Darkness said:
So Jabba is a big ?????? now.

Jabba can suck it. I say save up for the Predator Maquette instead. I know I am :D

TOE said:
$600 is not a bad price Chase. I see this all the time at the con and I am always blown away by it. The details are really awesome. Believe me...you will not be dissapointed. Congrats on the purchase. Will go nicely next to your Legend bust :chew :chew

Thanks TOE. My biggest prob is I have no place for it:eek: Will have to do some major rearranging this weekend.

TOE said:
Jabba can suck it. I say save up for the Predator Maquette instead. I know I am :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl...Poor Jabba.

Yeah I would love to get the Maquette some day. Now that I have the bust coming, I may work a little harder at getting the maquette.

I've always considered this one of Sideshow's finest pieces, wish I had the balls to pull the trigger on this one myself.

Way to go King. The drool on this thing is better than the drool swinging off your bottom lip right now. Believe me.

$600 is some massive cash, but from pics and reviews it seems well worth the cash. All you need now is the 1/4 alien queen bust to go with him.

Post up pics, I agree!

One day, if I get the means and funds, I am going to seek out that Predator maquette exclusive.

It is a GREAT piece, assuming you like Predator (which I certainly hope you do)! :lol

A good friend has it, it really is stunning! Grats on getting a "big 'un." :monkey5

Back