Rate which is your favorite from these 3 action movies.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate which is your favorite from these 3.

• The Rock

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • True Lies

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Speed

Votes: 7 15.6%

• Total voters
****, I haven't watched any of those since the 1990s. I think I got both the Rock and Speed on VHS for my birthday on the same year. Going on my memory, I would go with Speed. Seemed like an OK action movie. Had Jeff Daniels and Dennis Hopper. Was from a time when I thought Bullock was hot. And it had one cheesy, memorable line that I vaguely remember--"What do you do?"

Have not seen any of those for a while. The Rock is the only one I purchased back in the day. Had the Criterion Collection version then upgraded to Blu a few years back. Other 2 I don't own, but have seen multiple times. Rock by a mile.

Gotta go with The Rock. It's the most accessible at any given moment of those 3 for me, the one I could put the remote down easiest when running across on TV.

the one that had this scene wins :clap

HVHaByo.jpg

The Rock.

Keanu or Arnold in an action movie is nothing special. But Nic Cage starring along side Sean Connery is something that should have never happened. It's like watching the universe fold in on itself. Just amazing.

I barely remember the Rock. I think I saw it 2 or 3 times and I always end up day dreaming when I try to watch it :lol

True Lies takes it - no question.

Speed was ok, but not something I'd feel compelled to watch more than the once.

The Rock? Please.. :lol

Jesus, those are bad movies. You should feel bad.

I do. :lol

Maybe part 5 :lol

They're all very enjoyable films. Not sure I could vote here.

You should feel bad.

Damn, jye... what the hell is going on with you today? :lol

I'm in a Jar Jar mood.

the one that had this scene wins :clap

HVHaByo.jpg

Breast choice.

The Rock.

Keanu or Arnold in an action movie is nothing special. But Nic Cage starring along side Sean Connery is something that should have never happened. It's like watching the universe fold in on itself. Just amazing.

:lol

True Lies takes it - no question.

Speed was ok, but not something I'd feel compelled to watch more than the once.

The Rock? Please.. :lol

Please as in please I hope the Rock wins. :lol

They're all very enjoyable films. Not sure I could vote here.
:lecture :gah:

Keanu or Arnold in an action movie is nothing special.
But Nic Cage starring along side Sean Connery is something that should have never happened.
It's like watching the universe fold in on itself.
Just amazing.
I'm definitely like it the most for the same reason. Voted :yess:

:hi5:

I voted for The Rock. I mean it gave us such classic cage moments.

"I'd take pleasure in guttin you BOY."
"I'd take pleasure in GUTTIN you boy."

Back