• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB hot toys 300 King Leonidas and others

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motuxmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello. I am looking for a king leonidas hot toys figure. Either in the box, or just as good or better loose, or even nude body or even if all u have is a single part. Cape, helmet, harness, head(s), sword, feet, shield. So on.

Also looking for parts for a hot toys Blade. Need hand guns, glaives, UV bombs, one sword handle. Plus always open to extras.

Also Hawkeye- same as leonidas above. Looking for anything but parts are the best.

Same for origins wolverine, hellboy, hulk, iron man Mk armor, war machine...

Also specifically need neck joints for iron man Mk IV and vi...and a few other parts for both these and the Mk iii. Need all
Mk vii, Mk v, Mk
Xxi

If u have any of these let me know.

I also collect vintage motu but only need carded, any shape, and boxed vintage. And the stactions and statues.

I am also a collector of Peter Lik landscape art, so if u have any u want to part with or trade let me know.

I do a lot of custom statue kits/models of super heros so if u have this I'm interested as well

Interested in under armour cold weather digital snow and digital green camo jackets

Interested in Ultimate Xmen 3 (first run) variant euro slip cover by Gabriel Dell'Otto (it's of Wolverine in a couple poses. There are two versions, a sketch b&w and a color(which is mostly red) version. If y have one or both I'm very interested.

Back