Action Figure NECA ALIENS Hadly's hope diorama FINISHED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Reverend

Super Freak
Reaction score
hay gang landed a commission on a 1/12 NECA aliens display its a big-ums 36"x16x14
more WIP to come.
DSC_1827_zpse410e2c5.jpg
DSC_1833_zps3f8381b6.jpg
DSC_1834_zps202e2a93.jpg
DSC_1796_zps3e28bbd7.jpg
DSC_1797_zpsd345731a.jpg
DSC_1793_zps083428aa.jpg
DSC_1792_zpsf92a8dd9.jpg
DSC_1789_zps6a6523e0.jpg
DSC_1785_zps35f25a00.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_1757_zps605b7778.jpg
    DSC_1757_zps605b7778.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,213
  • DSC_1758_zpseba85f18.jpg
    DSC_1758_zpseba85f18.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,183
Last edited:
ALIENS Hadly's hope hall diorama for NECA

Sweet! Will it have built-in lighting?

Re: ALIENS Hadly's hope hall diorama for NECA

Love the size , can't wait to see the magic

Awesome so far , I would love to see the queen squeezing through that door

Looking good!

He's commin' in. I feel safer already...

Looking forward to seeing this sucker!

I advise all members to strongly avoid The Reverend and his work. He has previously stated that he had no intention of selling here anymore. This may very well be a scam to take your money.

Details of my problems with his work can be found here: hot toys 1/6 NOSTROMO DOOR #11-FINISHED!

Notice he is not a PREMIUM MEMBER and not authorised to solicit here.

I have a piece from him that is pretty cool. It's a toss up if a artist is in a rush.

This site is a dangerous game , eBay is a safer deal. That joker thread and hondoman was a wild read.
But I am sorry you got a rush job

I advise all members to strongly avoid The Reverend and his work. He has previously stated that he had no intention of selling here anymore. This may very well be a scam to take your money.

Details of my problems with his work can be found here: hot toys 1/6 NOSTROMO DOOR #11-FINISHED!

Notice he is not a PREMIUM MEMBER and not authorised to solicit here.

Sorry to hear about your custom dio not living up to your expectations StarPuffs. I've had a customizer do subpar work for me a few years back. It took about 6 months worth of headaches and jumping through hoops of fire, but I've got my money back eventually. So I know the feeling.

Anyways, Rob (The Reverend) usually does INCREDIBLE work! He did 2 custom Alien builds for me and they are both proudly displayed. They're awesome. I'm not to sure what happend with your dio, but I hope you guys can work it out somehow. Good luck StarPuffs.

sadly i tried to work with sad puffs but an imbalance of hormones and obvious male trust issues got in the way.
i and many ,many of my customers stand by my work....the neca size dios im speaking of are ones i started long ago but never finished, and in between bobe and other family issues i and looking to work on finishing them....but not here.
good buy all.

Back