Favorite Bond Film Polls #4: Pierce Brosnan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is Pierce Brosnan's Best Bond Film?

• GoldenEye

Votes: 37 66.1%
  • Tomorrow Never Dies

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • The World is Not Enough

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Die Another Day

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Everything or Nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Ok, what the heck. Might as well get the last one up so we can let the results occur over the week.

GoldenEye
Tomorrow Never Dies
The World is Not Enough
Die Another Day
Everything or Nothing (a Video Game I know, but I thought it was pretty good and had an all star cast including Willem Defoe as the villian).

GoldenEye gets my vote though.

I went with TWINE. I don't know why, I just seem to enjoy it more than the others.

Other than "Goldeneye" I get the others mixed up. So I voted "Goldeneye". Usually with Bond, anything with "gold" or "golden" in the title is pretty memorable.

Of the others, all I remember of the hodge-podge in my brain is that Asian albino who had diamonds blasted on his face, and that chair that Sophie Marceau tortured Bond on.

I had to vote Goldeneye as well... Because it was a good intro to Pierce as Bond and Sean Bean was excellent. Actually 006 was one of my favorite villians of all time in the series, so I have to respect the film in which he was created.

Also.. I'm sorta biased... it was the first Bond film I really sat through and attempted to watch...

And I owe it all to the N64 game... thanks to that... I officially became a Bond fan. :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
I had to vote Goldeneye as well... Because it was a good intro to Pierce as Bond and Sean Bean was excellent. Actually 006 was one of my favorite villians of all time in the series, so I have to respect the film in which he was created.

Also.. I'm sorta biased... it was the first Bond film I really sat through and attempted to watch...

And I owe it all to the N64 game... thanks to that... I officially became a Bond fan. :lol

I might as well say ditto to your comments. I like it for the exact same reasons.

Now who voted for Die Another Day? :lol Everything or Nothing was better than that!

easiest choice in the world. GOLDENEYE. Not only is it the best Brosnan Bond Movie, have one of the greatest villan 006, have the best video game ever in it, but it was my first Bond Movie I saw in theaters. I AM INVINCIBLE.

Goldeneye. Xenia Onatopp kills men with her thighs....enough said. :rock

Tomorrow Never Dies. Good villain, good action and the ass kicking awesomeness of Michelle Yeoh. Plus, the Dr. Kaufman scene is just brilliant. :D

Although I loved Jonathan Pryce in Tomorrow Never Dies, I thought Goldeneye was all around the better film. I didn't even bother seeing Die Another Day after watching the World is Not Enough and thought it was so awful of a film.

Die Another Day is the only Bond film I have never seen.

Back