Narin Berserker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
For those who like doing things themselves, this thing is looking nice, more to come shortly I guess...

Narin Berserker.jpg

An alternate portrait would be nice. Make it happen Narin!

Do we know what scale this will be?

He's moving right along with this project. Cool!
Here is what it looked like almost 2 years ago:

t4.jpg

My guess would be 1/6 scale. Someone should post this on Sideshows Facebook page to light a fire under there arses to do this in 1/4 scale to follow up the city hunter.

My guess would be 1/6 scale. Someone should post this on Sideshows Facebook page to light a fire under there arses to do this in 1/4 scale to follow up the city hunter.

If true, I'd sell my Hot Toys Berserker in a heartbeat to get this. I don't need 2 1/6 Berserkers.

Speaking of the City Hunter...

I thought it was closer to 1/3. Do we have any updates on it?

If this is TRUE 1/6 (read 1/5) then it will replace my SS Berserker. I really don't understand why SS came up with such pose.

Would only consider if 1/4, but most of his stuff is 1/6.

I feel the same way, which is why I was hoping his upcoming P2 is at least 1/4. That said, if the pose is beyond awesome and I can find someone close-by to do an acceptable paint job, I'd get it in 1/6.

I'm not sure which project this is (sure looks a lot like P2), but it appears to be 1/3:

t5.jpg

Narins stuff is awesome if you like the smaller scales.

If he upped some stuff to 1/4 he would triple his sales though maybe even more.

If this is TRUE 1/6 (read 1/5) then it will replace my SS Berserker. I really don't understand why SS came up with such pose.

I liked the pose, it was certainly different, it was the factory paint that really ruined the SS Berserker, It had blunt teeth on the bios jaw bone also which took away some of his aggressive appearance, no such problem on Narins it seems.

I'm not sure which project this is (sure looks a lot like P2), but it appears to be 1/3:

That is Narins 1:3 P2, it was due after the Berserker we are talking about here, not sure if the SS P2 will delay it at all though?

That is Narins 1:3 P2, it was due after the Berserker we are talking about here, not sure if the SS P2 will delay it at all though?

That's what I was thinking.
I hope he shares a little more info on both the Berserker and the P2 soon.
I'd like to budget myself for both pieces.

I liked the pose, it was certainly different, it was the factory paint that really ruined the SS Berserker, It had blunt teeth on the bios jaw bone also which took away some of his aggressive appearance, no such problem on Narins it seems.

The problem, for me at least, is that Berserker has very different pose from his gangs. Tracker = standing + dog. Falconer=sitting + skull. At this point you might've imagined that Berserker will come with standing with spine trophy in his hand or something static. Nope. He's charging! The pose is good as a stand-alone statue but not with the gangs IMO.

The problem, for me at least, is that Berserker has very different pose from his gangs. Tracker = standing + dog. Falconer=sitting + skull. At this point you might've imagined that Berserker will come with standing with spine trophy in his hand or something static. Nope. He's charging! The pose is good as a stand-alone statue but not with the gangs IMO.

Good point. It's as if they weren't planned to be positioned together.
Two years ago, I wanted these. But I wasn't going to get them unless I knew I could get all three.
I eventually just passed on them.

Yeah that is a good point, the tracker was horrible in every sense though imo, pose, base, paint etc. I think the Berserker was the best of the three although I did quite like the tracker, if I could find them cheap enough I'd get them two and repaint them.

Back