Bombers collection, shelving idea pictures posted today! 22/02/2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomber5

Super Freak
Reaction score
Live at home still :/ so dont have anywhere to dsplay right now.
but these are my pride and joy, cant wait to buy a house JUST to display these guys ;)

Re: Bombers collection

dont meant to state the obvious but you did put the following quotes between your link right

I haven't got a link I just have an upload from computer or phone but neither are working :/

stack 'em high, sally! You may have to move into a museum with all those lovely collectibles you have

seems like those days of playing Tetris as a kid finally paid off! :lol nice stacking skills brother :clap

Thought the same. :lol

Pretty good choices in there bomber5! Maybe you could display them in two detolfs and put the boxes on a shelf above in the same corner or something like this. :yess:

Thanks guys :) I really really really want to display them just the only problem is ill take them all out and then have to pack them within 6 months because I'm planning to be out by then. As for actual display, I'm a electrician by trade and my brother in law is a builder so I'm pretty much going to destroy a wall in the house I move into, and make the wall an actual shelving unit with a.huge glass piece in front , and a hatch behind so you can't actually open the front display and 100% dust proof with some.fancy light switching system with sensors so when you walk past them to have a look they automatically turn on haha I have it all planned just need to find a place to finally buy.plus my mum is a.clean freak and I'm scared she will dust my figures if I display them at home :/

sweet collection man, cant wait to see your display once you do your display

Looks like you'll have quite an impressive display in 6 months. :)

Thanks guys :) I really really really want to display them just the only problem is ill take them all out and then have to pack them within 6 months because I'm planning to be out by then. As for actual display, I'm a electrician by trade and my brother in law is a builder so I'm pretty much going to destroy a wall in the house I move into, and make the wall an actual shelving unit with a.huge glass piece in front , and a hatch behind so you can't actually open the front display and 100% dust proof with some.fancy light switching system with sensors so when you walk past them to have a look they automatically turn on haha I have it all planned just need to find a place to finally buy.plus my mum is a.clean freak and I'm scared she will dust my figures if I display them at home :/

When my mom was visiting me a few months back, she took it upon herself to dust (as most moms do) some of my collectibles when I was out of the house... needless to say, we had to have a long discussion about that... :lol

These are some pics of the display myself and brother in law finished at his house and it's not even for toys lol its a display for silver wear and plates my sister wanted to display but that's exactly what I'll be building for my 1/6 figures plus deck it out with some awesome lighting . What ya all think?
04l3.jpg

Back