Aasjj...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The constant bickering , wining etc.. here has made me no longer want to keep these. I am going to sell all of mine and become a flipper since it seems like there is so much money to be made instead of being a broke collector.

Are you crazy yeah Im keeping it and all the other I have and will get.:lol

Jmlsuperman said:
So know that this figure is sold out, how many of you are going to immediatley sell it for $80-$90 when it arrives?

No real point in buying it for $67 (with shipping) and selling for $80... if somebody offered me $150.. its theirs.

I will sell mine for $2500 - to make up for not scoring a PS3 to sell on Ebay:lol

With a edition size this low, I would not sell the exclusive piece - it will become a pricey piece to have on the secondary market

Expanded Universe is popular. The reason I am picking this up is because it's a stand alone exclusive. It's Star Wars but it's more Clone Wars than anything else.

I am sure others will want to get this as well for the same reason.

Re: Asajj...

I think its funny that there are two threads devoted to different aspects of Asajj and her name is spelled wrong in both.

I plan on keeping Ms. Ventress on my shelves right next to Maul and eventually Dooku when SSC makes him. I am considering getting the regular version to display the head variation but if I do it'll be after she has shipped and probably from a retailer other than SSC so I can save on shipping and tax.

Amanaman said:
Flippers are.. what's that word again...

"CollectorswhobuyanitemandthensellittofundtheirconstantlygrowingstatueandbustandpropandfigureandkitandmaquetteanddioramacollectionandarealsogenerallyGREATpeopleandaredefinitelyNOTthetotalscumoftheearthassomepeoplewouldhaveyoubelieve"

I think that is the word.

JS

JSAuctionService said:
"CollectorswhobuyanitemandthensellittofundtheirconstantlygrowingstatueandbustandpropandfigureandkitandmaquetteanddioramacollectionandarealsogenerallyGREATpeopleandaredefinitelyNOTthetotalscumoftheearthassomepeoplewouldhaveyoubelieve"

I think that is the word.

JS
Get Marry Poppins to sing that! :D

Not with those eyes! It's not worth the bother selling at $80. Even though edition size is 2000, this one is likely to be valuable because the exclusive edition has a more valuable prize. Clone eyes doesn't do it this time, it is the exclusive all the way.

Re: Asajj...

Jedi_Mike said:
I think its funny that there are two threads devoted to different aspects of Asajj and her name is spelled wrong in both.

I plan on keeping Ms. Ventress on my shelves right next to Maul and eventually Dooku when SSC makes him. I am considering getting the regular version to display the head variation but if I do it'll be after she has shipped and probably from a retailer other than SSC so I can save on shipping and tax.

Lat I checked it was spelled "Asajj"? That hows the banner spells it.

I buy figures with costumes and designs that interest me. I may not know what her character is all about, but she looks cool, so I ordered it. Same reason why I didn't buy the Endor Troopers.

JustinLuck said:
I buy figures with costumes and designs that interest me. I may not know what her character is all about, but she looks cool, so I ordered it. Same reason why I didn't buy the Endor Troopers.
you're in luck, not only does she look cool but she kicks major Arse!!

Back