Help! Cinemaquette T-850 (hair cut)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stood

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Dear Freaks!

We buyed a CM T850 yesterday with my friend, and we would like to make his hair shorter. We think it is too long.
On google we found a lot of pictures with shorter hair and it look a lot nicer. Shall we cut it?!
Please help us if anybody has experience in this.
Many thanks!

Greetings from Hungary! :wave

You are correct mate, some of them look golden and some of them not because of the poor factory haircut.
I think you definitely should do some changes to his hair if you believe it looks bad (like I said - it's a common problem with this statue).
Just don't do it yourself. Invite professional hairdresser into your place with all the equipment he needs and I'm sure you will be pleased with the result.
It won't cost you much but he will do the job and if you'll try to do it yourself and you don't have skills and equipment - you'll gonna ruin the piece.
And that's not the collectible you wanna ruin :)

You are correct mate, some of them look golden and some of them not because of the poor factory haircut.
I think you definitely should do some changes to his hair if you believe it looks bad (like I said - it's a common problem with this statue).
Just don't do it yourself. Invite professional hairdresser into your place with all the equipment he needs and I'm sure you will be pleased with the result.
It won't cost you much but he will do the job and if you'll try to do it yourself and you don't have skills and equipment - you'll gonna ruin the piece.
And that's not the collectible you wanna ruin :)

Great advice. As an added layer of protection make sure they are insured in case they mess it up too.

Back