The Wolfman ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamanu

Super Freak
Reaction score
This was posted on FB by some new company called Ex Figures

1013242_350154995127567_14247194_n.jpg

1560582_354336744709392_1203993843_n.jpg

1509071_349719271837806_735390725_n.jpg

Re: New Wolverine knock off - the Wolfman

Not really a knock off as its not copied off a HT's piece....

The HS may be a recast of the v1 but not 100% sure

I'm looking forward to seeing the full reveal the detail on the body is good

Looks good hopefully the HS is as good as the body and price too

You guys are so cynical. This is obviously a novel and inventive take on the ancient myth of the wolfman. There's nothing cribbed from any existing geek property here.

i really i'm curious to see the full reveal for this...i will stock up on those bodies for sure...:)

i really i'm curious to see the full reveal for this...i will stock up on those bodies for sure...:)

Same here lots of great customs can be made from these hopefully we will see after the reveal

Body looks great but doesnt look to have ab crunch...

I like the detail but something's off about the body. Looks too slim from where its drawing its source from.

if they sell them like all the other boot leg figures they will be fine but they drew attention to themselves by using the same name and collecting the money themselves.not to mention some one brought it to ubisoft attention . Just sell it like all the rest of the unlicensed figues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

if they sell them like all the other boot leg figures they will be fine but they drew attention to themselves by using the same name and collecting the money themselves.not to mention some one brought it to ubisoft attention . Just sell it like all the rest of the unlicensed figues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Hope so, because this looks interesting.

VTS/DAM, who have a much bigger profile, got away with their 'Revenger', which was lucky since that's a great figure.

EX Figures just unveiled their "Wolfman" headsculpt -- dubbed "headsculpt #1". Not sure if it's first attempt, or if they are giving more than 1 headsculpt with their figure.

1888962_360109244132142_398930766_o.jpg

Can definetly see hugh in that picture really good sculpt looking forward to this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back