What's really good!! Newbie here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpha Scale

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm a newbie collector. I want to give a shout to my boy Statiss who got me into this crazy world of Collectibles. You're responsible for my soul now Danny.. 😜
I officially started collecting Jan 1 and that wasn't planned by the way. It just so happened to be Jan 1 when I purchased my first movie 1/6 collectible lol. So far I've purchased/pre-ordered the figures in the picture below and yes,, I will take a break for a few months now because this thing is getting out of hand lol...
For me the best part of this whole
Journey is my wife taking an interest in this hobby and actually wanting some female Collectibles for herself. It kinda blew me out of the water because I know there are many wives and girlfriends who look down on or make fun of this hobby. This definitely just fulfilled the Sideshow freak in me.. Lol
Anyways just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully I'll get to know some cool collectors along the way.

Below is my collection in 2 weeks... I have a problem.. Lol

y4a6yre7.jpg

da8ateqe.jpg

symutagy.jpg

4uqejaby.jpg

se4u9udy.jpg

zevuqyga.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome ! I have the same figures in my collection too with the exception of Yoda. But I've been contemplating starting a Star Wars collection to complinent the few figures I have :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Welcome ! I have the same figures in my collection too with the exception of Yoda. But I've been contemplating starting a Star Wars collection to complinent the few figures I have :)

Thanks dude. That's awesome to hear.. The only downside (financially speaking) for me is that this stinking beautiful Yoda 1/6 opens the door to the Star Wars world.. Lol

Hehe don't remind me of the financial side of this hobby of ours :D

Welcome to the board, starvus! Glad to see a newly hatched collector join our ranks. :) I hope you will enjoy it here.

Thanks mate. I'm enjoying it already. My first hot toy/collectible ever just got delivered to my door but the door bell is busted so I have to go pick it up tonight... Patience is a virtue.. 😥

dejutame.jpg

Back