Predator VS Rambo Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is better, Predator series or Rambo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiFabio

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is purely for my own entertainment i know they are night and day.

I know we love them both...

But which is the better series to you?

(Thanks for voting)

(Excuse the spelling, type too quick)

While i love both, Rambo is more motivational and emotional for me. They drew first blood not me!

T1+T2 vs overall Rocky franchise = T>R
Overall Terminator franchise vs overall Rocky franchise = R>T

Oh wait...

Original post! Oh wait no it's just a jealous retard. ( i thought i was cool by making parody post but i failed yet again.) My post will sink to the bottom of the pages to be forgotten forever, and my attempt to be cool will be unrecognizable by anyone with a brain but alas i try.

Predator all the way! :peace

Last edited:
I voted for the Rambo series. Rambo was better than Predators and I don't care about any Predator movie past the original.

Predator for me warms my heart more. I love the scenery , and the fact it reminds me of when I used to be in army cadets and we based our war games in the bush on the idea of a predator being there in the forest/bushland with us. Such good times.

Although Difab isn't being serious I'll take this seriously. I voted Predator. Again I prefer sci-fi and also I think the 3 standalone Predator films are all good, the first being brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back