The Raid 2: Berandal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Teaser trailer:

[ame]https://youtu.be/lI0xzJKVAVo[/ame]

_1383746453.jpg

Last edited:
Now that's how you do a teaser trailer.

First one was amazing - seriously the most intense martial arts movie I've ever seen. Very excited for this one.

This film is at the top my must see list right now. Hopefully we won't have to wait long to see it.

Great movie. If they had left the story out of this one it would have been so much better, like the first. Action sequences make it A++ movie, but everything else was boring. You also have to be the fastest reader on the planet to read the subtitles. They are each on screen for a millisecond.

its showing in our local theater, got 9pm tickets tonight. :yess:
supposed to be watching a marvel movie but i chose this instead.

cheap tuesdays ftw.lolz

i effin enjoyed this movie. its a bit long and may have some boring bits, but the fight scenes were AWESOME.
its nice to see the karambit fight sequence, we dont see those much.

much respect to silat practitioners.

*nice OST as well. good consolation for having NIN music in there. the first one had chino moreno of deftones, this one has NIN. :woo

Great movie. If they had left the story out of this one it would have been so much better, like the first. Action sequences make it A++ movie, but everything else was boring. You also have to be the fastest reader on the planet to read the subtitles. They are each on screen for a millisecond.

so it is true then, that many US viewer don't like subtitles? at least compared with asian and european viewers...

anyway, watched this last week. this movie have better coreography than the first, but I gotta admit, the first has more intense, more survival situation while in this sequel, Rama looks invincible

Time to go back to school ;)

so it is true then, that many US viewer don't like subtitles? at least compared with asian and european viewers...

anyway, watched this last week. this movie have better coreography than the first, but I gotta admit, the first has more intense, more survival situation while in this sequel, Rama looks invincible

Not all of us.... I hate dubbed films.. In fact unless it's a Godzilla film I won't watch it dubbed. I thought the subtitles were fine in this film, speed wise, and I am no speed reader.

But subtitles are the only way to go. Dubbing takes me right out of the movie. Acting is usually awful and the translation usually sucks.

Back