RIP Marcia Wallace

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Flanders...wonder if they are going to kill her off on the show as well.

RIP Ms. Wallace...

I've read reports saying she isn't the character they are killing off this year, but they will be retiring her like they did with Phil Hartman's characters. Too bad. She'll be greatly missed.

Maybe Bart will finally get out of the 4th grade though!

I've read reports saying she isn't the character they are killing off this year, but they will be retiring her like they did with Phil Hartman's characters. Too bad. She'll be greatly missed.

Maybe Bart will finally get out of the 4th grade though!

That's true. Edna is not the character the producers were planning to kill off.

R.I.P Marcia Wallace, we can't imagine a Simpsons world without Edna Krabappel.

Really sad news! Edna Krabappel was one of my favorite Simpsons characters. Even though I'd not really kept up with the show recently, I'd try to watch all of the episodes featuring her (and a few of my other favorites). I feel like a friend has been taken away! I've literally grown up watching the show.

I'm betting they write her out as winning the lottery or something and moving somewhere far away to retire. That'd be a fitting end for Edna. But poor Flanders! He can't catch a break.

Very sad news...RIP Marcia Wallace - I shall miss 'Mrs K' - she was a great character and Springfield won't be the same without her.

Marcia Wallace, Longtime 'Simpsons' Cast Member, Dies At 70 from breast cancer. We will miss you Mrs. Krabappel.:(

NOT MRS. KRABAPPEL.... and she was a hot minx too! Damn she looked good for her age.

This is a sad day for Seymour. I wonder how they will handle the Krabappel character from here on in....

Seriously though, having lost 3 family members in the past eight months, that's sad news and I feel for her loved ones.

7nZMwB8.jpg

Back