Avp wolf cleaner kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Synzaic

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, I am just getting into collecting hot toy predators.

I recently purchased a used cleaner kit wolf predator for around $100, although it does have damage I think it is still a good deal.

Just wondering if anyone has any spare parts I could buy to fix the damage.

#1 the plastic peg that keeps the left arm on has snapped. Is it possible to JUST replace the upper left arm? ( I do not know much about the pred assembly kits as most of my new ones are pre assembled)

#2 one of the blades on the right hand has snapped. Is it possible to just replace the blade? Or does anyone have a right gauntlet for sale?

#3 spear.

I also found the joints are very loose... Is this a common problem? Is it fixable?

Thanks for any help

Ok I have glued the peg onto the left arm, should stay now and stuff be able to move. I am guessing there is no way to fix the loose joints

Foes anyone know if the blades on the right arm are removable? Or has a new right arm for sale?

Your best bet is to look around EBay .. People piece out predators on there all the time, just gotta keep an eye out. Can't do much about the loose joints.. That's a common issue for that particular figure. Good luck

My Cleaner Kit Wolf Predator came in brand new with loose joints on the right arm. I think after you pose it a few times it will loosen up and nothing you can do about it really. The blades gauntlets are easily removed from the arms. People list parts all the time on ebay so just keep them in your watch list.

Personally I had the original wolf and cleaner wolf, ended up selling both. Holding out hope that Hot Toys will make a new one as they advertised they were going to.

PM me too, I have spare joints that will fit and a pair of metal blades you can have.
Dizzy

Back