• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys DX 02 Dark Knight Batman + EXTRAS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joebad

Super Freak
Reaction score
SOLD

I got for sale a Hot Toys DX 02 Batman (DC Direct version with the hard abs) thats been displayed behind glass and is in great condition (no rubber issues, although there is some wear on the back of the shoulder pads that I never noticed because most of that area is under the cape). I'm looking to sell for $300 shipped. Only looking to ship within the continental US.

All the accessories are intact and included. I have the art box (does have a bit a wear) but no shipping box.

As a BONUS I'll throw in an empty cowl I acquired on eBay (not the Hot Toys version that came along with Catwoman), the DX 12 utility belt (the nicer one), and the DX 12 Bruce Wayne hs (there was a minor paint chip on the tip of the nose that I repainted so it's barely noticeable now).

photo_zps3a002b0b.jpg

photo-1_zps50138bab.jpg

photo-4_zpsc567e521.jpg

photo-3_zps8450f03f.jpg

photo-5_zpsb95a25cd.jpg

photo-6_zps701e0fa7.jpg

photo-2_zps16927890.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back