• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow T2 Aerial HK 20 inch Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacerc130

Super Freak
Reaction score
Update: item has been SOLD!!!
I have the Sideshow T2 Aerial HK 20 inch version. Complete with box and shipper. Adult owned and display out of direct sunlight.

Looking to do only shipping in the United States as this is one hefty sucker. And even shipping in the U.S. will be expensive. This is a limited edition #244 of 1500 pieces world wide. Needless to say this is very rare. There is no damage of any kind and lights are fully functional.

I am asking for $700 which would include shipping and insurance. Payment would be done through paypal to offer the most protection available to the buyer as well as myself. My ebay user ID is also jacerc130 with 254 feedback at 100%.

Last edited:
Some wants this, I just know it. I am considering the possibility of shipping overseas depending upon the shipping cost.

Terminator fans where are you. There has to be a terminator fan out there who missed out on this great piece and would love a second chance to own one!

Price is not set in stone. I am open to reasonable offers. *UPDATE* Price lowered for shipping within the United States.

Last edited:
Back