Clothing Maker in Hungary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RavenEye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay I see 2 threads for clothing makers both for men and women and y'all seem dumbfounded. So... Let me introduce ya to Hegemony77 Doll Clothes. She does do custom orders.

BUT I WILL SAY THIS ONCE, SHE MAY BE BOOKED AND IT MAY TAKE 2 MONTHS TILL SHE CAN.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DollClothesStore

il_570xN.496704435_o5iv.jpg

il_570xN.496646786_2kqp.jpg

Here is what I had her comissioned to do.

Last edited:
I have both the henleys and the trinity four walls tshirt, cargo pants are winging their way to me now. The quality is really great and monika is an excellent seller to deal with.

Are her custom prices similar to the shop prices?

Her stuff looks very good. I'm thinking I'll need to commission Sarah Connor's Pescadero outfit because I can't for the life of me find sweatpants for female figures anywhere. I wonder how she'd do with the Chetts autoparts denim jacket aswell, I've got one but its a bit on the bulky side.

Thanks so much for introducing me here
...and thanks everyone for the nice words
I'm very glad you all like my work!

Hegemony77... wonderful work. I'm looking forward to the Westworld set you've signed on for.

Might I suggest you start your own custom thread here on the forums... but be careful you will be inundated with requests :lol

Hegemony77... wonderful work. I'm looking forward to the Westworld set you've signed on for.

Might I suggest you start your own custom thread here on the forums... but be careful you will be inundated with requests :lol

I'm glad you like my work. Thanks for the suggestion! Sounds good! :)

Back