• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FRINGE: Walter Bishop, Peter Bishop, Olivia Dunham + More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broccoli Shrapnel

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm cutting back on the non-Star Wars pieces in my collection and am looking to sell the following items:

picture.php

The Fringe Sculpts--Walter Bishop, Peter Bishop and Olivia Dunham--are being sold as a set. Sculpts are from Rocco/Sculptor with paints by Customikey. I'm asking $175.00 shipped within the continental U.S. Outside the U.S., please PM me to discuss shipping. Olivia's ponytail has never been attached to the head--I believe it was originally shipped this way to prevent damage in transit. Note: Heads have been drilled, so they are ready to be put on bodies.Here's a profile view:

picture.php

picture.php

The final item for sale is Darren Carnall's Alien Ripley head sculpt. I'm asking $25 shipped in the continental U.S. Outside the U.S., PM me to discuss shipping.

Please PM me if you have any questions. Open to reasonable offers.
For feedback purposes, I sell on ebay as nll133.

Last edited:
Re: 8/30 PRICE DROP Fringe Sculpts (Bishops + Olivia) + Darren Carnall Ripley

See first post...

Last edited:

Do you ship to the uk?

PM your way sparkstron.

Bump...all still available. Make me an offer, folks!

Back