Hot Toys Alien Big Chap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pianoteam

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I think this figure looks pretty awesome especially after rewatching Alien after so many years. Does anyone know what its price range is at the moment? Don't wana get ripped off by someone and ebay prices are ridiculous. Thanks.

If you are not too concerned about the figure being exactly 1/6 scale I'd suggest you get the Medicom RAH Alien which is a 12 inch figure. I have both and much prefer the overall proportion and sculpt of the Medicom, which can be picked up for cheap sometimes on auctions.

Check completed listings on ebay. That should give you an accurate range of what the figure actually sells for (not just what people ask for it).

It's a great figure, BTW. I know there was a lot of debate about what HT messed up on it. But overall, it's beautiful to look at.

Do you reckon hot toys will ever revisit the alien franchise? Just a bummer I missed out on that sexy predalien and warrior alien :-(

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Wow guy went to 250 USD shipped for big chap! I think I'm gonna commit to this.

Edit: Couldn't resist, got for 250, so excited

Last edited:
Yea I was lucky to find a predalien locally with box and in good shape for $200 CAD and I love it

9nly one i can find is on ebay and the guys asking *gasp* 700 dollars ! I think he's jumped the shark

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Back