Bad Predator 2 City Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASciFiBuff

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I just got the Predator 2 City Hunter and I'm pretty disappointed. Bought it from Maybang. The helmet isn't cut right and won't sit properly on his face and his right forearm guantlet falls off, plus, one of his dreads fell out.

The gauntlet will come on and off, it's not supposed to be fixed in place. As for the mask I'm sure with some wiggling it will go on. Mine was stiff at first

I checked the lower jaw of the mask. It wasn't properly cut to fit the head. Here's a better photo pf what I am talking about.

Last edited:
I checked the lower jaw of the mask. It wasn't properly cut to fit the head. Here's a better photo pf what I am talking about.

Mine came exactly the same man. There's an easy fix, all I did was warm the mouth plug inside the mask with a hair dryer and then simply fit on the face. After I did this I could easily take it off and put back on with no problem. Hope this helps.

Mine came exactly the same man. There's an easy fix, all I did was warm the mouth plug inside the mask with a hair dryer and then simply fit on the face. After I did this I could easily take it off and put back on with no problem. Hope this helps.

I give it a shot.

I will give it a shot

That seriously blows. My P2 is good but it's left elbow joint is basically frozen and requires a hair dryer every time for movement.

That seriously blows. My P2 is good but it's left elbow joint is basically frozen and requires a hair dryer every time for movement.

I don't mind the stiff joints. I feel it helps hold poses better but the issue withthe mask is really irking me

my mask has the same issue, can't get it to fit properly, not a huge deal for me though, I planned to have him displayed without the mask

after reading about this problem, I decided to put the mask on my city hunter to see if mine had this problem, and thank God mine doesn't , it went on easy and perfect without heating or anything,.
sorry for those who do have this problem,it's sickening to have a $200 + figure and it have flaws I know.

Back