Does anyone know how change the lenses for the predator bio mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAlcantra

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Can someone help in how to change the lenses of the prefator bio mask
The reason I ask is because I want to change the color of the lenses for the new scar predator bio mask so can someone tell how to do it PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well since it not in hand yet I can't be sure, but with most of them the lenses are a piece of plastic that you can peel out from the inside of the bio mask and replace that with whatever you see fit.

i know and use 2 ways:
a) repaint the existing lenses
b) replace them with something (i use cuts from 3.5" discette).

for both ways you have to take out the HT lenses from inside which is absolutely easy and doesn't damage anything. except if you break everything you touch, which is nbot likely if you are a HT figures collector.

as for scar, the easiest way for you is repaint. tear the lense piece out, paint it with any silver paint you find and put back.

Your question is hard to answer. rebuild a new lens is a bit complicated. you can gently try to stick some kind of material in sheet or grid that you like and then trim the excess with a cutter.
But I recommend the same as P. The best solution is that you paint your lenses.
I would do a little heat with a hairdryer. Carefully take off the mask lenses. after some sanding with very fine sandpaper. and then airbrush or spray paint. in supermarkets you can find plenty of metallic shades. spray paint for cars

I hope explain well i have a very bad englihs:monkey1

Your question is hard to answer. rebuild a new lens is a bit complicated. you can gently try to stick some kind of material in sheet or grid that you like and then trim the excess with a cutter.
But I recommend the same as P. The best solution is that you paint your lenses.
I would do a little heat with a hairdryer. Carefully take off the mask lenses. after some sanding with very fine sandpaper. and then airbrush or spray paint. in supermarkets you can find plenty of metallic shades. spray paint for cars

I hope explain well i have a very bad englihs:monkey1

Hey tayler can make a video on how to do it
and Your english is good it just I'm dumb so I have see it than read

Last edited:
I have no pictures and I'm not going to dismantle a new mask ... And I have no time to do custom work to each member. my life would be crazy .. I have only just time to fulfill my orders and yet I have always delays:(

Removing the visor from the bio is easy just like everyone said, you can either repaint or replace a different material for a different look. Here's a custom I did before and I used a silver-film thing or whatever it's called that my wife gave me. She thought it would look cool used on a pred bio. I measured the visor slot and made an extra part where I can put glue to stick it to the bio.
FF6059B6-40A9-4B39-81E1-762404CA43D6-132-0000000C0F48210B_zpsf58cd14c.jpg

Below is how the visor looks when exposed to daylight.
083AD486-732F-4A2D-9096-45DEF0E3F0F9-634-00000062A59D9A6E_zpsb5b2fa01.jpg

Removing the visor from the bio is easy just like everyone said, you can either repaint or replace a different material for a different look. Here's a custom I did before and I used a silver-film thing or whatever it's called that my wife gave me. She thought it would look cool used on a pred bio. I measured the visor slot and made an extra part where I can put glue to stick it to the bio.
FF6059B6-40A9-4B39-81E1-762404CA43D6-132-0000000C0F48210B_zpsf58cd14c.jpg

Below is how the visor looks when exposed to daylight.
083AD486-732F-4A2D-9096-45DEF0E3F0F9-634-00000062A59D9A6E_zpsb5b2fa01.jpg

Do you know any other reflective material that I can use since you don't know what's the name of material that you used
And was the material silver tape

Last edited:
Back