NEWBIE ALERT !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

felix_champs

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
NEWBIE ALERT !!!!

Hi my name is Felix and I live in Montreal, Canada so I normally speak french so sorry for my English hahahah

I have been reading this forum for more than a year now and I finally decided to join the forum. I have learned a lot from you guys regarding statues, shelves and how to display my collection.

I have been a collector for quite some times : steelbook (member on Hi-Def Ninja), Mc Farlane Toys and Disney's.

Recently I have bought Joker Premium Format EX and since then I've been hooked to Sideshows. So after that I have bought Poison Ivy Premium Format EX, ordered Batman, Harley Quinn and Deadpool all Premium Format EX. I would like to have all the future Batman related Premium Format EX that Sideshow will release.

I would like to thank the admin on this forum for making it a great place to learn and talk about our collecting addiction lol

Cheers and have a great day

Felix

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Felix! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Salut mon ostie, c moi le King icitt depuis des années, Si tas des questions tu me demanderas. Jmappelle Etienne, chui à Montréal aussi. Tu as bien fait de te précommandé le Deadpool PF ex, il est malade !!!

Salut mon ostie, c moi le King icitt depuis des années, Si tas des questions tu me demanderas. Jmappelle Etienne, chui à Montréal aussi. Tu as bien fait de te précommandé le Deadpool PF ex, il est malade !!!

hahaha merci

*runs in witha torch and pitch fork*
"BURN THE NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jokes

Welcome my French Canadian Freak in Arms..... Now that you have been welcomed... GO... And order Superman ... Batman needs his Bro:lecture.

Back