Virgin 1 Sarah Connor box set feat NECA 18" Terminator Fig

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Brody

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys

Anyone ever come accross this boxset that came out for the series?
It features a 18" NECA Terminator with glowing eyes and a rifle. Also features a DVD with the first episode on it.

It's a Virgin 1 Sarah Connor Chronicles box Set

My friend is actually giving me the box set, which is amazing but I can't seem to find out that much about it. What I have found out that they only made 6 as part of a competition

Found these pics and some info on a old message board post

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...-connor-chronicles-12-terminator-box-set.html

Can anybody help??

:lol

My first thought were "Damn, they made an 18 inch Sarah Connor? When did this happen? Must be new,SDCC?"

:lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

interesting item to add to your collection.

never heard of it though.

Loved this TV Series though! Ended too soon :(

Quite the coincidence, I actually posted about this very same set in another thread about a week ago. I own it and it's extremely rare, I believe that it is indeed limited to 6 pieces. Very heavy acrylic case.

I know I would never sell it as I'm fanatical on all things Terminator, along with the show.

I posted the images here - https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5841751#post5841751

You're very lucky to have such an awesome friend to give it away. Make sure to post pics!!

Last edited:
thanks dude, i may sell it to fund my hots toys collection, what do you think it's worth???

No worries! I was offered $450 earlier in the year for the set but had a change of heart at the last minute. I could put you on to that buyer if it's of any interest.

Either way, it's a great keepsake from the show and I'm sure you'll make an easy sale if you decide to let it go.

Hi guys

Anyone ever come accross this boxset that came out for the series?
It features a 18" NECA Terminator with glowing eyes and a rifle. Also features a DVD with the first episode on it.

It's a Virgin 1 Sarah Connor Chronicles box Set

My friend is actually giving me the box set, which is amazing but I can't seem to find out that much about it. What I have found out that they only made 6 as part of a competition

Found these pics and some info on a old message board post

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...-connor-chronicles-12-terminator-box-set.html

Can anybody help??

:horror:horror

I don't know if it is even possible to make a more confusing thread title lol.

:lol:lol:goodpost:

Reese was!

But he died a man:lecture

:exactly::rock:rock

I think there are a few particular things that knocks this collectible down. For one thing, it's just a repackaged Neca endoskeleton but worst of all, there are only 6 which means that as much as a highly desirable it might be, there's not enough to go around to make it appreciable, in the end people would get a Neca endo.

I love the TV series. A lot. But even I wouldn't pay so much for something the even cast members couldn't own.

I was just stating what I was offered earlier in the year, it's completely down to the individual on how much they would spend. Even though it only contains the neca endo, the overall presentation is perfect (looking at the acrylic case with the dvd and promo card). It's a nice change from your typical press kit.

I guess its just a case of how badly someone wants to own such a rare piece. Whatever the measure I'm not looking to sell it for some silly price or even at all..

I miss the show greatly though!

I was just stating what I was offered earlier in the year, it's completely down to the individual on how much they would spend. Even though it only contains the neca endo, the overall presentation is perfect (looking at the acrylic case with the dvd and promo card). It's a nice change from your typical press kit.

I guess its just a case of how badly someone wants to own such a rare piece. Whatever the measure I'm not looking to sell it for some silly price or even at all..

I miss the show greatly though!

Oh, sorry buddy. I didn't mean to sound like I was putting your price down. I'm merely commenting on the decision of the people in charge of this collectible to only manufacture 6 units. That's surely not enough to warrant this as a desirable collectible. It's not the price that bothers me, it's the number of good, honest to God people that can't get a hold of it, no matter how much money they have. My friends, cousins all love TSCC and I can't get one for them even if I wanted to. :mad:

I think it's fantastic that you have one and was offered such a great price for it! :hi5:

No worries at all dude :hi5:

I actually get a kick out sourcing rare items, as frustrating as it can be... you can't beat the feeling of satisfaction when you finally have it in hand. :)

I guess because the set was a competition giveaway and not an actual collectors set for in store sale, it explains the really low quantity.

I actually obtained the other rare promotional item from TSCC which arrived in the mail today. The safe deposit box! It didn't come with the usb or dvd but I'm working on completing that at the moment :)

Here's pics of the actual complete set -

img_0409-1.jpg

img_0410-1.jpg

Will post my own pics soon!

Last edited:
Hey mr Rabba just sent you a PM, got he box set last night. Probably looking to sell

Back