Prop 1138 behind the scenes photos of the Star Wars Trilogy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy moly, 96 views at this moment and no single reply. Are you Star Wars fans or did I post this in the Marvel section LOL :D Compared to this on Rebelscum it was insane.

I might get around to commenting after I make my way through all 1138.

I did post it to facebook, though. I know many people who will be greatly appreciative (as am I; thanks Sergiu :hi5:)

No problem buddy. :) I received it by email from an old friend, and I thought to share it here to the SW fans too. There are some rare behind the scenes photos there, some even unseen before, at least by me.

God, all those props, costumes and hand built sets...:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2...Really makes you appreciate the film and the amount of creativity, craftsmanship and pure heart that went into SW ....:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2....thanks for that Serg!

What happened to you George :mad: :monkey4 :thwak

wow still clicking trough.. fantastic shots !! Makes you even realize how much work it has been with all the sets.. not like today all CGI...

awesome find...................george standing next to that po'dunk r2 cracks me up...........:lol
8S1Cz5s.jpg

Love looking at these. I remember quite a few of these being used in the Topps SW trading card series in 1977, and haven't seen them in about 30 years. Thanks for the link, jkno.

Back