• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: The dark knight grapnel gun prop, SS PF 1:4 scale luke & yoda dagobah training

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

space ace

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: The dark knight grapnel gun prop, SS PF 1:4 scale luke & yoda dagobah training

This is the Noble Collection Grapnel Gun that comes in the display box. Basically opened it to inspect and put it back in the carton. Everything is included including the original shipping box. Asking $165 shipped in the US. (On the Noble website, it's $200 + $20 shipping). Overseas shipping available, just request a shipping quote. PM me if interested-PayPal as payment.
Thanks!

Fs sideshow pf 1:4 scale luke & yoda dagobah training

Brand new in the box-opened to inspect when I purchased in 2007-this is the regular non exclusive version. Everything is mint and brown shipper is included. Asking $275 shipped OBO. Will do international-just PM me for shipping rates. I can email photos if you PM me your email.

Re: FS: The dark knight grapnel gun prop, SS PF 1:4 scale luke & yoda dagobah trainin

Two threads merged as per Commerce Rules and both titles added to this one.

The remaining two threads closed as they are marked as sold.
Please only have one active thread.

Thanks
x :peace

Back