• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Wolverine LSF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GodofWar

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've decided to sell my Sideshow Wolverine LSF.
I'm not asking for much above the Sideshow price. The statue was purchased less than a month ago, and is in mint/brand new condition as it came to me from Sideshow w/ Shipper.

I'm asking $2K + Shipping in the US.

I'm asking for payment as gift through Paypal.
If not as gift, you'll be responsible for Paypal fees.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

View attachment 63817

Last edited:
Not sure if you're aware, but this is no longer sold out on SS site.

Shame you have to let it go and best of luck with your sale.

Yes, I see. It's on pre-order with no estimated time, and under 50 remaining to pre-order. With delivery and taxes, you're probably looking at breaking even with the price I'm selling mine at. The only difference is that I've got it in-hand.

Good luck
It's a great statue
Whoever buys it will be very happy

DSC_0063-1.jpg

I'm debating really hard on this one. :/
It really does look amazing, especially with all the other Marvel 1:2 scales.

As long as this is available on SS site bran new you're not going to get 2k for it. As it stands you have a better chance at selling around $1500 or less, even then it's still a tough sell. It's exactly why I don't buy open editon size pieces.

Chris

Yeah, but pre-orders take an eternity with Sideshow. It took a year to get IronMan. Waiting a year isn't really worth it only to receive the exact same statue in mint/brand new condition.

Sucks you have to sell this so soon. I came so close to buying this but decided to just stick to 1/4.

If you can you should try & hold on to this because once this actually does sell out I'm sure will get more than your asking price.

Either way good luck with the sale :duff :)

As long as this is available on SS site bran new you're not going to get 2k for it. As it stands you have a better chance at selling around $1500 or less, even then it's still a tough sell. It's exactly why I don't buy open editon size pieces.

Chris

That's got my attention and I can pay immediately :D

Back