• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Glow in the Dark - Matrix Detolf Backdrop & Breaking Bad Backdrop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a couple of leftover detolf dio backdrops for sale:

This Matrix styled backdrop was designed by myself from scratch and has the design style from the Matrix. Since it's a from scratch design, the quality is sharp, crisp and amazing.

Printed with full color onto a phosphorescent (glow in the dark vinyl) material. Back of material is adhesive like a decal.

When viewed in the day, material looks normal and when charged by room lighting glows when the lights go out.

Comes rolled in a sturdy poster print tube.

$65 shipped in the U.S.

Also I purchased some stock photography that had a strong similarity to the BB factory in the promo art, and digitally modified it to match the tone and feel of that design.

This backdrop is printed on white static cling material. This stuff rocks because it's non permanent, clings to your glass back wall and can be removed if you decide to reorganize.

I also designed an optional floor graphic that matches the style of the backdrop if you want a more closed-in display.

Comes rolled in a sturdy poster print tube.

$55 shipped in the U.S.
$70 with matching floor graphic.

bb01v.jpg

bb02l.jpg

bb03l.jpg

twds5keyart796.jpg

matrix01.jpg

matrix02.jpg

I wanted to bump this thread because I am on the tail end of raising funds for purchasing a pretty high end 3D printer that I will be using to offer some really awesome 1/6 collectibles in the very near future.
Know that any sales in the coming week or two will go a long, long way in helping me reach this goal.

Thanks so much!

Back