• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Spider-Man 3 Black suit Regular Version.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollmanron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pretty cut and dry, I can get a brand new one from SS for 209.99 (don't know shipping), but I could have used the June 2013 code to knock $20 off the price if I wanted.

Gohasting has it for 199.99 (with shipping a little over $10) for a total of around 210.00.

I'm looking for a bargain for an opened previously displayed but in mint condition one; it doesn't have to be the exclusive. (It's got to have all the extra wrist pegs and no broken rings that are attached to the webbing. Also, the rubber webbing that's glued to the costume must be un-broken with no lines missing.)

I looking for a price that's between $180 and 190.00 to be worth it to me to buy one not factory sealed. If you've got one and you want to part with it before the NEW Spider-man comes out, PM me.

And Don't bother cracking on my post and sarcastically wishing me Good Luck, I don't need it. If no more wants to sell theirs and make some or their money back, then I'm fine with buying a brand new one.

if you can muster up the extra loot , I have a brand new Exclusive MISB never displayed for 240.00 shipped ,Tracked and Insured

Thirty dollars + extra for a round prickly ball to replace the regular fist, thanks, but the exclusive isn't that important to me.

Thirty dollars + extra for a round prickly ball to replace the regular fist, thanks, but the exclusive isn't that important to me.

actually it would be about an extra 10 bucks based on you buying a brand new one for 210.00 plus Im guessing about 20 bucks for shipping . you need to remember that shipping insurance and PP fees all add up.and as a rule more often than not an exclusive will fetch more money down the road . good luck with your hunt . who knows maybe you will get lucky and someone will pay you to take theirs from them. Good Luck with Your Hunt

Actually, I'm looking for a better deal that Gohasting so the $30 off is counting the $10 bucks I'd like someone to beat Gohasting's price by. And I'm not asking for someone to give me one, but by looking for a opened one, I'm taking into consideration the fact that over time displayed versions of this figure have had problems with the rubber webbing on the outfit breaking and I'm taking a chance that after I receive it , that is when it could start to happen.

just use caution with Gohastings . I hear alot of stuff comes damaged . ask alot of questions before pulling the trigger . I myself never used them , only read of issues.

HA! Between my EBay Bucks and Pay-Pal balance for selling extra Heroclix figures I got a brand new sealed Spider-Man 3 Black suit version for $101.52. Beat that!

HA! Between my EBay Bucks and Pay-Pal balance for selling extra Heroclix figures I got a brand new sealed Spider-Man 3 Black suit version for $101.52. Beat that!

Congrats, Dollmanron! I had actually stumbled upon a low starting bid (new) one on Ebay today and made me think of this thread. Was getting ready to drop you a PM, but glad to hear you got one! Nice price too. :rock

Thanks, I've got to stretch that disability money as far as I can get it if I want to stay in this hobby. It doesn't pay what people thinks it does, so it hasn't been easy.

I know a lot of others read my WTB or WTT threads and think from the wording I'm trying to be mean or arrogant, but the truth is I've got to get figures as cheap as I can if at all possible and so I have to be pretty blunt about it.:peace

Thanks, I've got to stretch that disability money as far as I can get it if I want to stay in this hobby. It doesn't pay what people thinks it does, so it hasn't been easy.

I know a lot of others read my WTB or WTT threads and think from the wording I'm trying to be mean or arrogant, but the truth is I've got to get figures as cheap as I can if at all possible and so I have to be pretty blunt about it.:peace

No, I definitely understand, and I'm glad that something came through for you (and for a heck of good deal.) :rock

I don't own many HTs pieces, but this one I do own. No doubt you'll be impressed!

Back