• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Batman Iron Man Stuff EU

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yavanna

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello there and welcome to my little sales thread. I rather want buyers from the EU but can also ship internationally if you want to. In this case you have to pay taxes, if there are any.

I am offering the following items:

HOT TOYS Batman Begins - Batman (First release) 130€ + shipping
This figure is not state of the art anymore but the cowl is really my favorite design. Especially from the side view I find the head better than the newer releases of this costume. The cape is also awesome. The figure is loose without box and accessories. The right fist is missing, I couldn't find it anymore. Unfortunately the connection between neck and head is broken (they were fixed together unlike current Hot Toys figures). I repaired it some years ago and it held some years, the head was still moveable. I think it should not be too difficult to repair it again. But you also can remove the neck without problems and put another cowl or Bruce Wayne head on it as I did myself. I guess the whole figure is good for customizing.
I give you some accessories as a bonus with the figure like a grapnel gun, a mask a right hand from another original costumed Batman and finally a harness, not from the Batsuit begins version, but quite similar. All the accessories are best Hot Toys quality.
batmanbegins-detail_zpseb168809.jpg

batmanbegins_zpse6e2dc1e.jpg

batmanbegins-detail2_zpsdf228433.jpg

HOT TOYS MMS 140 Batman Begins - Batman Demon body 100€ + shipping
comes with gauntlets and belt
good for customizing! (do a burned Batman or whatever :D)
demonbatman-body_zpscef27ac6.jpg

HOT TOYS DX11 The Dark Knight - Joker2.0 head 85€ + shipping
jokerdx2_zps334a4f72.jpg

HOT TOYS DX11 The Dark Knight - Joker2.0 laughing head 80€ + shipping
joker-laughing_zpsf744e3ae.jpg

HOT TOYS MMS68 The Dark Knight - Joker 15€ + shipping
joker1_zps93a1678f.jpg

HOT TOYS MMS101 Iron Man - Tony Stark head with neck 20€ + shipping
This is from the Gunmetal version of the Mark III
tonystark_zps285e3313.jpg

Iron Man - Crushed helmet 25€ + shipping
crushedhelmet_zps495705e5.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a small bonus I forgot. The buyer who pays the highest price will get this 1/6 figure stand made from pure metal as a gift. :exactly:

IMG_8410_zpse8c46542.jpg

Back