New to 1/6 Scale and the Forum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbomb23

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi, I'm pretty new to SSC 1/6th scale Star Wars figures, and that interest brought me here to see what is up. It all started when The Bossk (Ex) SSC 1/6th was shown, he is one of my favorite characters (I like Reptilian characters for some reason?) and if I had him I had to have Fett (of course). So I started with those 2 and then looking at the Clone Commanders I liked many of those so I picked up Bly, and Gree. And then found some decent deals on Plo Koon and Assaj Ventress. I've pre-ordered Commander Wolffe and will likely get Malgus and the ESB/ROTJ Vader. I've also got 2 Sideshow Statues ordered in PF Deadpool Exclusive and the Boba Fett Mythos.

I'm interested in sports, figures, statues, comics, movies, video games, and probably a few other things to a lesser extent. I work in Retail and have been doing Retail management for Meijer for the last 18 years+. My ebay userid is Darkxman23 and mainly buy and sell figures on there. I collect Marvel Legends, DC Universe Classics (and extended lines), Masters of the Universe Classics, Star Wars 3 3/4", Marvel Universe, Marvel Select, DC Direct/Collectibles, McFarlane Sportspicks (although I've cut way back), Bowen Statues, comics (although I am behind on my reading). And I buy DVDs/Blu Rays and video games but I don't consider myself a "collector" of those.

So there's a little bit about me, I've been visiting for a little while and was looking for a Plo Koon 1/6th scale Clone Wars mod so I joined and posted. Unfortunately looks like I may be the only onbe interested in this look:) Don't know how much I'll post but I'lll be around.

Sideshow, Hot Toys or EnterbaY??

The only 1/6th scale ones I've picked up so far are Sideshow. And right now I've only purchased Star Wars figures, I don't know if I'll get into other properties in this scale?

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back