Cool T Shirt thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck

Super Freak
Reaction score
www.Teefury.com Todays shirt(5/20) is inspired by Doctor Who. The Girl Who Waited. Not something I would wear since I don't watch Doctor Who, but the shirt I think looks great.

Last edited:
Re: Boba/Akira mashup Tshirt on Teefury

Bought!! Thanks for the heads up. I got the military green, seemed to be a good fit for Boba.

I grabbed the charcoal color. Green was very fitting for boba, but I just love the charcoal color haha. This shirt is awesome! Plus only 14 bucks after shipping

I snagged one last night. It's a great mash-up.

Thanks for the heads up.
Ordered a green one for myself.
:clap

I grabbed the charcoal color. Green was very fitting for boba, but I just love the charcoal color haha. This shirt is awesome! Plus only 14 bucks after shipping

Yeah that was a nice added incentive.

15 bucks to germany ... I was very surprised.

btw
Thx for the hint, Duck!

Should we have Duck rename this to the "Cool T-shirt thread" and then we can alert each other when something pops up for us collector-types? Just an idea.

Yeah I can do that. Though if I do that We should probably have a mod move it to a general discussion sub forum. That way if something pops up that isn't quite star wars related others might see it. I could post the new shirt each day on here. Others could post some cool t shirts that pop up on other sites as well. That being said could a mod move this to a general discussion area? I'm not really sure what section this would fit in. Sandbox? Other topics? Art? no idea haha

Shirtpunch.com has a greedo/assassin's creed mashup

May-20-Assassin-Greedo_MensMainMockup1_f3f.jpg

ript apparel has mario/bioshock infinite
marioshock-infinite-detail_53054_cached_thumb_-928107ac47da4bc345a3edd84ac43cf3.jpg

Shirtpunch.com has a greedo/assassin's creed mashup

May-20-Assassin-Greedo_MensMainMockup1_f3f.jpg

ript apparel has mario/bioshock infinite
marioshock-infinite-detail_53054_cached_thumb_-928107ac47da4bc345a3edd84ac43cf3.jpg

Those are awesome! I'm not a huge fan of assassins creed, but I dig the shirt. That Bioshock/mario shirt is amazing.

Yeah I can do that. Though if I do that We should probably have a mod move it to a general discussion sub forum. That way if something pops up that isn't quite star wars related others might see it. I could post the new shirt each day on here. Others could post some cool t shirts that pop up on other sites as well. That being said could a mod move this to a general discussion area? I'm not really sure what section this would fit in. Sandbox? Other topics? Art? no idea haha

There is already a Cool T-Shirt Thread in the Other section, but I suppose you could make this one Star Wars specific. There are plenty of SW shirts out there.

there is a t shirt thread in other topics

there is a t shirt thread in other topics

Yeah I had no idea that was there! Does it get updated often? I love me some awesome shirts :yess:

Ript Apparel will have a Vader "Game of Clones" tee going up tomorrow (basically Vader in place of Ned Stark from first season promo posters). Pic's in e.mail but not up on site until tomorrow. Looks pretty cool but not quite my style. Like the mash between SW and GoT, though.

Shirt Punch has a Totoro/Ewok shirt today.

A couple of cool SW shirts at The Yetee too.

Back