• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Marvel Venom or Carnage Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Looking to buy Sideshow Marvel Venom or Carnage Comiquette. Looking to buy one of them for a decent price of course doesn't have to be mint in the box but has to come with everything. Could even have some small paint problems or chips as long as I get one of them for a good price. Won't be able to buy til end of June beginning of July but a guarantee buy. Don't message if you need the money right away please like I said won't be buying til later on in the months. Want to know pricing etc so I can save. Pm me if you have one of the two for sale. U.S Only and I use Paypal to pay. Reg or EX doesn't matter to me. Message please! Thanks for reading! :)

Ryan

I have a Carnage that I've been looking to trade for a Conan: The Prize. Any chance that you have one you're willing to part with?

Closed. Found a Carnage but still looking for a Venom but don't have to get one at the moment so thanks for looking! Can lock up thread. :wave

Back