As I Lay Dying singer arrested

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my favourite bands- seen them countless times live but I definitely didn't see this coming yesterday...

didn't even know this band was from San Diego, article said he was arrested in my hometown lol, it's pretty small.

Never heard of him. :dunno

Betcha he'll be more famous for his legal issues than he ever was with his music career.

Never heard of him. :dunno

Betcha he'll be more famous for his legal issues than he ever was with his music career.

Wrong. As I Lay Dying is huge all over the world. Just because you don't know about them doesn't mean they're not famous.

Anyways, Tim's court date is tomorrow. We'll see what happens... It still seems too surreal for me (especially with the little details that we have).

Has anyone actually figured out who the hell this guy and his band are, yet?

I am just curious as to why this seems to be news.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for those who haven't at least heard this song, I'm not even into much of this, but great song:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SHFUSI0CBA[/ame]

If you're not into metal than I suppose I can understand why someone wouldn't know him. I remember the first asked me who Dimebag Darrell was when he was shot and killed. I was like WTF? :lol

Its funny to hear people hate on metal. Because what ever nonsense they spew can be thrown right back at them in regards to their own music tastes. People like to think that their tastes,no matter what, are clearly superior to anyone else's.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back