• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT for Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII Battle Damaged Promo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkmatter

Super Freak
Reaction score
i've got lots of stuff and i'm willing to make it well worth your while. all items are new, never displayed, factory sealed. i have a TF batman, DX12 batman, Sideshow Exclusive Joker Premium Format, The Tumbler......

the way i see it, the Mark VII BD promo can't be the most desired piece of the someone who has him on order. there has to be SOMETHING you'd want more. how about a Trinity on Ducati from Gentle Giant? Sideshow Carnage Comiquette, dozens of Marvel Bowen statues from Swinging Hammer Thor to Classic Cap.

i guarantee what you trade for will have a value more than you'll be able to sell it for on ebay or anywhere else. if there's a value gap, i will make the difference up with cash! let me know what you want!!!!

:fireworks

Have you got a gantry set as well as a dx02? I know, weird choices, but I really want those MISB if possible.
I have a BD on note order I might trade for those.

Back