My vader with 'that' Anakin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi, this has been bought to my attention, https://blog.naver.com/ka0100
(scroll down)Im pretty chuffed by this......some of you dont like this Anakin,over priced etc......I originally thought the saber was a cathode tube, but on studying the pics, the saber uses a high power l.e.d, I personally think this Anakin is pretty darn cool,and I must say I feel honored to have one posed with one of my Vaders:D
and fraid my name is Glenn

even though it doesn't look like Hayden... that thing is a work of art!! Must be quite a thrill seeing it next to one of your creations. Thanks for showing us these pics Hurricane!

I always tought this was the best Anakin ever.

yea, that figure freakishly looks like hayden. I saw the pic that had 5 of them, does the site say how much they are? I don't feel like installing like 99 language packs....

lol! that's great Glen! ur Vader and Vancei's Ani. that Ani is my grail but i've lost hope of ever getting one unless i fly to Korea. i thought the saber was Cathode too from the way it looked. i figured he was one of the first to try it.

Last edited:
i heard its over 1.5k
and I remember there was a huge scandal regarding this...
but that is incredible how the lightsaber is so accurate
I can't imagine how he could've constructed such a perfectly accurate piece!
amazing artist

and congrats on the vader , glen! ^^

jlcmsu said:
I like everything but the hair. It looks bad.

I think that's what really sells it. It's the most realistic looking hair I've ever seen on a 1:6 figure. I'd like to know how they did it. Something Sideshow would obviously never do. They either sculpt or use that "doll's hair" that looks like "doll's hair." That stuff just looks like "real" hair.

well guys, who I can contact to get these two figures? I see Glen did the Vader... are you selling the vader Glen? and what about the Anakin Skywalker? I want him bad... If somebody knows who i have to contact to get it please let me know THANKS

i don't know why everyone keeps saying it doesn't look like hayden ...
because i'm not sure how much more accurate it can get...
and the material used for this figure is probably more top notch than sideshow, since even the boots are magnetic and the saber is metal...
i wonder what it must feel to have such a realistic replica in your hands:rolleyes:

It does have a pretty decent resemblence to Hayden. For me it's just the hair that messes it up.

The hair is not the best part of the figure, definitely.
You guys should see the work James does for "real" hair. Mindboggling.

Back