Attakus Sandtrooper latest figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you order this Attakus Sandtrooper Statue

• Yes

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

onix36div

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, i know this is a sideshow collectors board but just a quick poll

I think attakus are very hit and miss but this latest statue is, in my opinion, the best trooper statue i have ever seen

For those that havent seen it

407L.gif

Would you buy it?

Count me in as well. I really like Attakus and I whish they put out a few more statues a year then what they currently do.

Easy pass for me. Im not too fond of Attakus and their price point when they dont even have a license. And something just looks weird about it IMO.

nash said:
Easy pass for me. Im not too fond of Attakus and their price point when they dont even have a license. And something just looks weird about it IMO.

Where are people getting this "Attakus doesn't have a license" stuff? That's not true at all.

And what looks weird about the Sandtrooper is the elongated helmet.

nash said:

C'mon Nash how can you say they have an unreasonable price point :lol

But I actually agree, I don't collect statues, and it does seem like these guys are really expensive... but their non-human/armored likenesses are pretty badass.

it's a rifle.

"this is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for fighting, one is for fun."

Vader AL said:
it's a rifle.

"this is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for fighting, one is for fun."

*shudder* Ugh R. Lee Ermy. That man is truely horrifying, in a good way. But yea, the trooper looks good but not my cup o tea.

Nice piece, but a "no" for me, I would never be able to collect this line; their likenesses (human) are downright awful. :sick

cool,

price wise i agree and you can do really well with these on ebay

Attakus doesnt show up that much but i saw the attakus jawa, chewbacca go for only £40

So annoyed i missed them

nash said:
when they dont even have a license.

Huh? Attakus has had the Star Wars license for a LONG time. Much longer than Sideshow, actually.

Still, I don't like the way the trooper is looking down. If I were to get any Attakus pieces, I'd get the Jabba setup. That is amazing.

elwood49 said:
Huh? Attakus has had the Star Wars license for a LONG time. Much longer than Sideshow, actually.

Still, I don't like the way the trooper is looking down. If I were to get any Attakus pieces, I'd get the Jabba setup. That is amazing.

Yeah that was my bad...apparantly I was misinformed. Clearly at the bottom of the pic it says LFL 2006, DOH! :monkey1

Will you still love me?

Got one ordered. Price may be higher but if you want the best fully sculpted, this is arguably it. And that there are more characters done that may not be seen from SS.

I'm a sucker for Stormtroopers but I don't have any Attakus pieces. I'm thinking about this one though. Decent edition size as well.

It's one of the better pieces from Attakus but no way worth the $320-$450 asking price I've seen on various online stores. For that kind of cash you could probably get the Kotobukiya vinyl Sandtrooper,a fully articulated Marmit 1/6 figure and both GG mini bust variants all of which are better than the Attakus statue IMO. Then there's always the possibility of Sideshow releasing 3 different Sandtroopers in a similar way to the 3 Endor troops that are already set for release. Why bother with 1 statue when for the same price you could build a small squad that's fully poseable?

Back