• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: LIFESIZE T-800 Endoskeleton V1 **CLEAN CHROME**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Propboy007

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This is the first version made, long sold out, lifesize FULL endoskeleton, less then 300 made worlwide. In excellent condition, no damage and all 5 original boxes. Base & skull lighting in original working order. Item will be re-packed in original boxes and freight shipping(on 1 pallet) is included. Located in the USA - international buyers will have to arrange their own shipping and pay the additional cost. I am a reputable, well known collectible dealer w/ Ebay and Amazon, from my personal collection, I bought it new direct from SS. $15,000 OBO. Serious buyers PM me.

I'm sorry but why would someone pay $15K when they can get the new one for like $6K?
Not to discourage your goal to sell your statue since you're entitled
to sell at your preferred price. However, the chances of you actually selling this piece at the price listed is slim to none.

Back