Batman (1966) finally coming to DVD?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
Maybe I should wait to post this, but, apparently, according to the DC website, there is going to be some sort of "event" tonight and tomorrow regarding the series; could it be?

Please don't make me look like a jackass, DC.

Last edited:
Yeah, so do I. I just don't think they'd hold some sort of "event" just to reveal more merchandise. If you go to the DC page and click the "5.2 reasons why you should be a 60's Batman fan" page, there's a snippet about the "event" at the end.

Well, there was no sign of a DVD/Blu-Ray release last night. However, they announced everything from toys to clothes to calendars and gift bags, and, even, a new digital comic based on the show. I find it hard to believe that they'd be getting people all hyped up for a show they're never going to be able to watch (legally). The more I think about it, my money is on a home video release being announced at SDCC, and with the show being available next year. It would make sense, considering that next year will be Batman's 75th anniversary.

If they're waiting for the 75th anniversary that sucks but then again I've waited this long.

That's the only reason I can think of for them not announcing it yet. You know what could help tide me over? Some 66 Hot Toys. You hear that HT, stop with the Iron Man and bring on the Bat(usi)man.:lecture

Back